Local business leaders will examine global cyber threats and identify solutions at event led by global cyber investment firm, Paladin Capital Group, and hosted at C3 Cybersecurity Competence Center in Luxembourg. Speakers include PhD in cyberpsychology and Infosecurity Hall of Fame member, Mary Aiken, and Luxembourg’s CISO of the Year 2017, Maria-Dolores Perez, KBL Group.
Luxembourg – Global cyber investment firm, Paladin Capital Group, will lead a workshop for senior executives at Luxembourg’s Cybersecurity Competence Center, C3, on 23 May 2019 from 08.30-12.00.
Business leaders will meet to discuss pressing cyber threats and identify workable solutions to address these growing challenges. The workshop will be addressed by some of the world’s most respected cybersecurity experts, including:
- Mary Aiken, world-renowned lecturer, PhD in cyberpsychology and Paladin Capital strategic advisor, will address the human and behavioural elements of cybersecurity. Mary works with global agencies such as INTERPOL, the FBI and the White House and was inducted into the Infosecurity Hall of Fame in 2017.
- International data privacy expert, Caroline Olstedt Carlström, will discuss the importance of maintaining a robust and continuously improving compliance and cyber infrastructure. Caroline is Head of the Data Privacy & Information Security Practice at Cirio law firm, Chairman of the Swedish Data Protection Forum and a Board member of Paladin Capital portfolio company, DPOrganizer.
- Dick Schaeffer, Chairman of Paladin Capital’s Strategic Advisory Group, will speak about the growing global cyber security threats facing virtually all organisations and the questions executives should be asking to address them. Dick is a former senior executive with the National Security Agency (NSA), with over 40 years of US government experience, including 15 years as a member of the Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service.
- Maria-Dolores Perez, Group Data Protection Officer at KBL Group and Luxembourg’s CISO of the Year in 2017, will advise on the roles and responsibilities of the IT and cybersecurity professionals within your organisation.
- Ryan Dodd, founder and CEO of Luxembourg-based Paladin Capital portfolio company, CyberHedge, will give some real-world examples of organisations using technology to deal with complex decisions and managing cyber risk.
- Head of EY’s EMEIA IT Risk Assurance, GDPR, BPR, and Cyber Security practice groups, Michael Hoffman, will address cyber security assessments and their importance for organisations.
To join the event, please contact Paladin Capital Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Paladin Capital Group
Paladin Capital Group was founded in 2001 and has offices in Washington DC, New York, London, Luxembourg, and Silicon Valley. As a multi-stage investor, Paladin focuses on best-of-breed companies with technologies, products, and services that meet the challenging global cyber security and digital infrastructure resilience needs for commercial and government customers. Paladin has over $1 billion in committed capital across multiple funds. Follow the firm on Twitter @Paladincap and visit our website at www.paladincapgroup.com.