Paladin Capital Group
- Paladin is an established, multi-stage private equity firm that invests in growing companies through venture investment, expansion capital and acquisitions.
- Headquartered in Washington D.C., with an office in New York City, NY
- Paladin established its first fund in 2001, launched the Homeland Security Fund in 2004, and its follow-on fund, Paladin III in 2008.
- The firm’s leadership is comprised of professionals with a proven track record of financial expertise, national security experience and specialized technical competence.
- Collectively, Paladin’s professionals have completed over 125 direct, fund, and co-investments in a wide range of industries.
- Paladin is focused on being an active investor and bringing value-added advice, access and relationships to its portfolio companies.
- Paladin focuses on infrastructure assurance and business continuity in a variety of verticals. Current portfolio companies include enterprises focused on identity management, antimicrobial solutions, alternative energy, mesh networks, IT services, data storage, business process software, network management software and detection.
About Paladin III
- Paladin III is the follow-on fund to Paladin’s Homeland Security Fund. Paladin’s team is currently building the fund’s portfolio and is seeking new investment opportunities.
- The fund invests in disruptive technology companies who solve important customer problems in both private and public sector markets.
- The fund employs an opportunistic approach, in that it has the discretion to focus on all industries and economic sectors involved in the broad homeland security marketplace including alternative energy.
- The primary investment strategy of the fund is to invest in small to mid-sized companies having dual-use potential for both private enterprise and government customers.
About Paladin Homeland Security Fund
- Paladin has successfully invested in 22 portfolio companies that provide products and services in the broad homeland security marketplace.
- Paladin has completed all new investing, and is committed to providing value added services to the fund’s portfolio companies. Follow-on funding will be provided, when appropriate, in the future.
About Paladin Capital Partners Fund
- The fund is an opportunistic private equity fund primarily targeting growing, small to mid-sized companies who are market leaders in their industry segment.
- The fund closed to new investors, and has completed all new investing. Paladin will be providing follow-on funding to its portfolio companies in the future.